I’ve written an ebook! I’ve not posted any articles on my blog for several weeks as I’ve been working on producing a free ebook to benefit my online network 👇👇👇
You can download it here
Why have I written an ebook?
Because I wanted to create something that contains all the information, tools and knowledge from my blog AND MORE in a single, accessible format. This way, even those who aren’t subscribed to my blog can learn how to transform their financial future, for free!
What’s the catch?
It’s £5 for the basic version and £17.99 for the premium version which includes ANOTHER ebook with 47 pages of BONUS content and a spreadsheet template with 6 tabs of pre-formatted tables and formulas to track everything you need to track to monitor your finances and your progress towards financial freedom!
Other than that, there is no catch. You can get it right now!
Some of the information in the ebook is already available in the various posts on my blog. But i needed a way of reaching more people with something accessible that they could have stored in their phones.
I genuinely want to help others to achieve what I have, and possibly go beyond that!
I want people to understand their finances so they can pay off their debts, earn more, spend less, learn to invest, know their net worth and understand what they need saved in order to achieve financial independence and early retirement.
This ebook gives you the tools to do all of these things!
Okay, so what’s in this ebook?
In this E-book, I reveal the steps I’ve personally taken to get a grip of my finances, clear my debts, boost my savings and secure true financial freedom in my 40’s!
You’ll also receive the exact tracker spreadsheet I built and personally use to track and update my finances, with instructions, covering all 7 steps to achieving financial freedom. You can see examples of this in my Monthly Report Posts.
Following these simple steps has enabled me to wipe decades off my retirement age! And you can achieve the same with the simple tools and techniques I will teach you in this ebook.
BONUS CONTENT 👇👇👇👇👇
I’ve now included 5 bonus sections with invaluable advice and methods I use day-to-day to earn more money, save money and generally keep me on track with my finances, including:
- Dividend Investing – The basics, how to succeed, and the secret weapon I use to find the best performing, high-yield dividend stocks.
- Be Frugal – The 5 questions you MUST ask yourself when making any purchase to save yourself thousands!
- Maximise Your Savings Rate – How to be smarter with your cash so you can save more and retire earlier, without limiting your quality of life!
- Optimise Your Pension – How to ensure your workplace pension is working for you in the most efficient and effective way possible!
- Compound Interest & The Power of Now! – Illustrating the massive power of compound interest, how to take advantage, and why you should start NOW!
One last thing – let me know how you get on, your successes and failures. And if you have any feedback, please let me know! You can reach me on twitter @FiSavvyDad
If you’re getting value from these posts and want to support this blog, subscribe below to join the FSD notification squad to get new posts straight to your inbox! Thank you!